NTOTD: OPI La Paz-itively Hot

I'm coining a new phrase for my blog today... Nail Tale of the Day. I thought it was cute to play on the phrase "Nail of the Day" and give it a unique spin to go with my blog name. I'm hoping to do a lot more swatches in the coming weeks and months, so this little phrase will get a lot of use! The abbreviated version will be NTOTD, so when you see a blog post title with those five little letters, it's a brand new swatch for the day!

Today, we'll look at one of my favorite colors ever... OPI La Paz-itively Hot. It's a gorgeous hot pink color, which, in my opinion, is perfect all year round. I love it so much because it looks awesome with my skin tone, but honestly, I believe it would look amazing with almost all skin tones! If you don't own this color, go get it now! It's a must have for any nail polish girl!


Swatch is 2 coats in natural light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up