First Look: China Glaze Happy Holiglaze Collection Part 1


I've already previewed the upcoming OPI Mariah Carey Holiday Collection (Part 1|Part 2|Part 3), but now we're going to take a look at what China Glaze has to offer with their new Happy Holiglaze collection. It features twelve brand new shades including one shade in China Glaze's exclusive Texture finish. Below you will get a closer look at the colors and their names.


There's Wno One Like You
Elfin' Around
Just Be Claws
 
Santa Red My List
Put A Bow On It
Be Merry, Be Bright
All Wrapped Up
Your Present Required
\
So Blue Without You
Bells Will Be Blinging
Mingle With Kringle
This is Tree-mendous

I might check out the glitters in this collection because China Glaze glitters are amazing. The cremes and shimmers will be a judgement call when I see them in person. I'm picky about China Glaze because of the small brush. How I wish the brush was bigger because their color selection is so amazing! Anyone else have major issues with the size of the brushes on China Glaze? Anyway, Bells Will Be Blinging, Your Present Required, and Be Merry, Be Bright look like the winners of this collection. At least in my opinion, that is. What are the winners in your opinion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up