A Royal Manicure



I don't know about all of you, but I was totally obsessed with the Royal Wedding. I watched every special I could catch and woke up at 2 in the morning friday to see the wedding happen live. Naturally, after the wedding was over, one of the first things I had to know was what nail polish color Kate Middleton was wearing.

One of the reasons why I respect Kate so much is she has stayed humble and true to herself after everything that's happen to her. The nail polish she wore on her wedding day is no different.

The nail color she was wearing was a special blend of Essie's Allure and Bourjois No. 28 Rose Lounge. Though Bourjois is only available in the UK, Essie is widely distributed here in the United States.

Allure is a light, natural beige pink color. I don't own the polish, but all the swatches I've seen show the polish goes on sheer, but still gives a nice natural look to the nail.

Rose Lounge is a soft pink color. I haven't seen a swatch of this, so I don't know what the application of this polish is like.

Although she was given a special blend for her special day, Kate Middleton wore nail polishes accessible to the general public. It goes to show how down to earth she really is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up