I Love Nail Polish

Oh goodness! I don't know where to begin. This is my first blog post ever! Forgive me for any weird cheesey stuff I might write. I'm new to this! Heh.

Anyway, I decided just recently that it would be lots of fun to do a nail polish blog, so here I am, nail polish lover and all, ready to share my obsession with all of you! Hopefully, this will be as much fun for all of you as I'm sure it will be for me! I'm excited to share everything I'm loving about my nail color of the day or the newest collection I've got my hands on. I'm excited, so I hope you're all excited!

Fair warning. My favorite nail polish brand of all time is OPI, hence the name of this blog. Obsessed with OPI and in love with butterflies. Not exactly the most creative or even cutest blog name out there, but I tried. Haha! Anyhow, there will be a lot of OPI on here! Just letting you all know now! LOL!

Hope you all enjoy my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up