Sports Nail Tutorial: Oakland Athletics


Playoff baseball has started and I'm rooting hard for my favorite team, the Oakland Athletics! I decided to be festive this weekend and give my nails some A's pride! I made a video showing a step by step tutorial of how I did these nails, so check that out below. First, however, I'll tell you what you will need to make this adorable manicure!

What you'll need...
  • Green Nail Polish (I used OPI Don't Mess With OPI)
  • Yellow Gold Nail Polish (I used OPI The "It" Color)
  • White Nail Polish (I used OPI Alpine Snow)
  • Red Nail Polish (I used OPI All The Berry Best)
  • Dotting Tool (or Nail Art Brush or Red & White Nail Stripers or Nail Art Pens)
I used a dotting tool dipped in nail polish to do all the details on my manicure, but feel free to use nail art pens or stripers, or even a nail art brush. I just found I had the most control with a dotting tool.

This manicure is a fun little mix of colors and sports symbols. Please feel free to mix it up and make it your own, and please share your finished product in comments below! For those who want to follow my design exactly, let me tell you what I put on each finger.
  • Thumb: Green Base w/ White "A's" symbol
  • Index Finger: Yellow Gold 
  • Middle Finger: White Base w/ Red "Stitching" to mimic a baseball
  • Ring Finger: Green Base w/White "A's" symbol
  • Pinkie Finger: Yellow Gold
Please let me know what you guys think of this manicure, and again, share with me your versions! I'm hoping to do more nail tutorials in the future, so let me know if you girls would enjoy that! Anyway, check out the video, and I'll talk to you girls later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up